Thursday, January 11, 2007

Screw You Amber Gosney For Tagging Me...again: Five Things You'd Rather Not Know About Me

Yeah, yeah, yeah...another one these lame "lists about me". I can't help it, if I break the chain, dead puppies will rain down on me from the heavens and no one will ask me to prom or something like that. So, here it goes, 5 things you'd rather not know about me:

1.) I can do a really good creepy, pedophile voice. No, it's true, ask around. I can make your skin crawl with this creepy-creeperson voice, it's a true talent. Normally I use this voice when I'm describing some dude I saw on the bus.

2.) I think goats are really funny.

3.) I love show-tunes. Period. Show-tunes are like sweet, sweet crack rock when I'm on a road trip. I can sing the entire scores of South Pacific, Evita, Oklahoma, A Chorus Line, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, and Aspects of Love. I fucking dare you to test me.

4.) My knowledge of the Simpsons is almost encyclopedic. No, I'm not a shut in, I just likes what I likes...and I likes the Simpsons. Don;t be a hater.

5.) I can make chicken soup from a chicken, which makes me very domestic and highly eligible for marriage. So, line up boys and take a stab at this fine piece of possible wife.

2 comments:

Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...

So glad you decided to join the party. However, I don't feel that yours is as gross as mine. But that's ok. And I makes a mean chicken salad. Seriously, it's so good.

David Panarelli said...

I am married to a girl who cannot make chicken soup form a chicken. The disparity is glaring.