Thursday, May 22, 2008

Super-Square, coming through!


Well, it's official: I, Blogda, am a super-square. I'm applying to MBA programs. There, I said it. I'm applying to MBA programs, and I'm gonna be a business man when I grow up. So there.

Yeah, I know I have a painting degree, I know I'm an Art Director, I know I said I'd never be a sell-out business man, but here I am. I like being a Strategist. I like that the client asks for my opinion before anyone else. I like being heard. It's so satisfying. All in all, the Strategy field is BOSS. Seriously, this is the sweetest job I have ever had, and this strategy junk makes total sense to me, so I'm figuring, why fight it? This situation is rad, and it must continue to flourish. I must climb even higher up the Strategy Dept. ladder! The only buzz-kill in this plan is that I'm a wee bit lacking in the formal credentials area...hence, the need for the grad schoolin'.

Sure, I'm gonna have to take classes like "Finance", and "Statistics", but I ain't sweating that shit. I'm so bad, I kick my own ass twice a day, I can handle that shit. Scratch that, I'm gonna tear that shit up. Finance is gonna be my bitch. Statistics is gonna lick my boots, it's a certifiable fact, you dig? So, sleep better tonight knowing that Blogda is on her way to being a super-square business man, the type of rock star business man that makes the others in the room pee themselves a little bit. Well shit, they kind of do that anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, I logged on on the right day. too dang funny, sweet suzie!

Check it out. Karen

Blogda said...

I can rock and roll all night, sweet suzie!