Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good news, everyone...Grandy's caters!

So, I'm driving to my favorite samich store, the Great Outdoors, and I sees this big ole sign, advertising Grandy's catering service. Now, is that something we really need? Methinks not. I'm not exactly a food-snob here, I just can't believe that joint is still in business. What do they even serve there? I have vague memories of soggy, brown green beans and chicken fried meat-stuffs. If I'm going to be eating "home cookin'", I sure as hell ain't gonna get it from Grandy's. That's why God invented Luby's, afterall. Seriously...Grandy's? (shakes head). I just can't believe a place that was such a consistant dinning disappointment can stil be in business. On the other hand, Long John Silver's is still stinking-up the joint, so I guess there's room for all shades of quality in the fastfood spectrum.

No comments: