Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's official, I'm a good kisser

Something has been bothering me for a few years now: all my lady pals talk about how much they love wild, nasty tongue-kissing, but I've never been into it. This horrified my ladies. I mean, I really dig soft, little dry kissing, that's the bee's knees as far as I'm concerned, but I couldn't help but wonder why I never got that into real kissing. One of my girls suggested that maybe the problem was that I was a bad kisser, thus unable to enjoy the act itself. Now, Blogda is a chick, so of course she's insecure, and this idea seemed to have some merit. I mean, I really haven't kissed that many boys in my short life, so I really didn't have much of a basis for comparison. I've had bad kissers kiss me, so I know when someone really stinks at kissing me, and once in high school, I was kissed by a boy who made my knees go weak (that, my friends, was the shit). But, nothing about kissing since then has really revved my engine. My lady friends decided that I needed to get an outside opinion on me technique. Great idea, but the problem was that I was in a steady relationship with a dude at the time, and I didn't think he would be honest with me about my kissing prowess. I tried to get one of my lady friends to kiss me, but none of those skanks would do it (and I'm cute, so what gives?). They kept saying I should kiss another guy, but Blogda was with her gentleman friend at the time, so I couldn't just go kissin' on any fool just to test my theory. So, the assumption became that yes, I was a bad kisser, but it was never really confirmed. But, as they say, time changes everything. My gentleman friend and I parted ways a while back, and I was finally in a position to test the "bad kisser theory". A buddy of mine came onto me last night, and we got down. Again, I was not into the kissing. After the naughtiness, and without any prompting, he told me I was "a really good kisser" (he also said some other things that a lady won't repeat). So ha! I'm not a bad kisser, I just don't get into kissing...which is cool, cause I'm the shit.

1 comment:

ReadBecca said...

I would love to take a guess at the mystery man's identity, but you gave them all weird nicknames I can't remember so I'm just going to say I think it was Unneccesarily Long Arms Guy.