Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Funny as balls

So, I watch the odd infomercial here and there, who doesn't? One of the funnier ones I have seen is the Kevin Trudeaux (I think that's how he spells his name) one where he's pushing this book on "natural" cures for diseases and conditions. Basically, he asserts that "they" don;t want us to be healthy and happy, but he has uncovered these secrets to perfect health, and "they" ain't gonna stop him from sharing them with the world...for about 50 bucks a pop. As far as schemes go, it's pretty pedestrian, but I've seen it enough times to appreciate this fantastic little spoof I found on Youtube this afternoon. Check this good shit out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQC1ySK1aVI (yeah, I'm too lazy to post the actual video here, but trust me, this is worth checking out).

No comments: