Friday, December 14, 2007

I laughed so hard, I hurt my neck

So, I was in a meeting yesterday afternoon, and we were trying to read through this dude's notes on the whiteboard, and it looked like he had written "meet beef cream". In reality, he had written "meet Jeff and crew." But "meet beef cream" was so damn funny, I could not stop laughing. And then, it was so funny that I started pounding my fist on the table, cause I was laughing so hard, and then, I strained something in my neck, cause I was pounding the table too forcefully. But, I was still laughing, so I just cradled my neck with my right hand, and it was all good. God, I'm getting the giggles just thinking about that..."beef cream"...HA!

2 comments:

lynn said...

snigger and snot in my tea

Anonymous said...

Somеboԁy eѕsentially asѕist to makе crіtіcаlly ρoѕtѕ І might state.
That is the first time I frеquеnted your
ωеb pаge and so far? I ѕurprisеԁ with the research уou made to cгeаte this particulаr put uρ іncredible.
Eхcellent job!

Mу website: Outdoor cushions