Friday, December 16, 2005

Madeline Albright works out with me

Well, she works out at my gym, I should say. Honestly, I don't recall much about her career, all I know is that she was part of Clinton's cabinet, but I think he had a midget on his cabinet too. Maybe I made that part about the midget up, I don't remember. Back to Maddy, as I like to call Ms. Albright. Maddy has not aged well. And it's not like she had much going for her looks-wise anyway, so adding wrinkles and a saggy ass really didn't do her any favors. It's like someone took a wax figure of her and left it out in the Texas heat for an hour. The bitch looks like she's melted a little bit. Not pretty. But I'm sure she has a wonderful personality.

1 comment:

ReadBecca said...

She once told the President of Mexico (or somewhere) that he didn't have any "cojones." I love Maddy. Tell her I said hi.