Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A shout out to my bitches

Yeah, this is just a shout out to all my bitches, great and small. To Smooth, who's soothing Barry White voice and sound advice keeps me on the straight and narrow. To Stef (aka the Chocolate Poppa), who brings style and grace to all he surveys. To Ben (aka Fuzzy Rub-Rub) for taking such good care of my barbecue grill, for she is a fickle mistress. To my pal Harpy, for being so fuckin cool it's blinding. To Stephen Arnold Scott, for having a name I love to yell. To the Family Kusmanoff, who ply me with wine and sweet dogs. To Haney, who's turn of phrase cracks me up. To the K-Doss, who listens to me gripe about my man problems and fat ass. To Modell, who rubs my shoulders and dances so very fine. To Wilksey, who murders the English language in a charming way, and who got me my lovely new job. To The Senator (aka Haydn, The Sweater, Moustache) for reintroducing DC to the term "skirt", as in, "Harpy, quit being such a skirt and punch that douchbag!" To Slamber, Mistress of the Law for being a better person than the rest of us and trying to fix society. Finally, to all the rest of my wicked sweet pals, who keep me smiling and who don't mind my belching. Which is powerful and loud.

2 comments:

Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...

I shouts backs at ya. Viva la Blogda!

Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...

I shouts backs at ya. Viva la Blogda!