Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I got the coolest compliment this morning

So, I'm at the fridge, getting some ice for my Crystal Light Raspberry Ice beverage, which I enjoy frequently, and I see my pal Peter. "How you doin'? I says to Peter, and he says "Hi Pumpkin". I call him "Sugar", he calls me "Pumpkin", it's kind of our thing. It's also cool cause Peter is British, and he has this cockney accent, so when he says "Pumpkin", it sounds cool. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. So, I'm getting ice, and Peter comes by, and says "you're looking very silky this morning". That's the coolest compliment ever! Silky?! That rocks! It makes me sound like some harem girl, or high class call girl. Damn, that's gonna keep me going all day. Silky...that's good stuff!

1 comment:

ReadBecca said...

You're holding out on me, Bogda. Who is this foreigner with the accent of which you speak? May I roll him in the proverbial hay sometime?

Get yourself a surgical mask and put a couple drops of say lavender oil on it to ward off the smell. It worked during the Black Plague.