Tuesday, November 29, 2005

CELLTONE GEL BABA DE CARACOL! (translation: CELLTONE GEL SANIL DRIBBLE)

I saw this product on a Univision infomercial this weekend, so I looked it up on the internet, and this is what I found:

The snail dribble is the natural secretion of the earth snail (Helix aspersa M) that contains alatonia, colageno, elastina, vitamins and nonallergenic natural antibiotics, combined in ideal proportion to regenerate and to maintain the skin healthful.

The snail dribble Gel, acts like smooth exfoliation that clarifies the skin, eliminates the small scars, warts, regenerates the natural colageno and the subcutaneous elastina eliminating the wrinkles and maintaining the colageno hydric of the skin. It contains 30 grams.



Hot damn! Snail-trails are the panacea to all your skin ailments, and we had no idea! All this time, I was little little gold mines very slowly slide out of my life, almost taunting me with their secretions. But, now that I'm armed with this new knowledge, I'll be snatching those little bastards up left and right, so that all the snail-trail-miracle-skin-cure-goodness will be all mine! MINE!!!!

1 comment:

ReadBecca said...

Have you seen the Hispanic version of Girls Gone Wild combined with rodeo accidents? It's one video! Full of chicas locas and vaqueros getting stomped by bulls! In Spanish! I so have to get that video.