Wednesday, February 22, 2006

2 Stupid Broads

So, I'm in the locker room at my gym, and there are these 2 nymphettes in there with me. The 2 of them are both about 5 foot, maybe 20-21 years old, and their work clothes look like their club clothes. I've seen these chicks before, they're what we call cardio rats. You know the type, they hog the treadmill/stairmaster/elliptical trainier/mirror, but never really sweat much. I also thought the 2 of them were really one person cause I've never seen them together before (like David Banner and the Hulk). And they use the hair dryer for too long and make the locker room really hot. They bother the rest of us. A lot. Today, one of them actually put her bra on, on top of her towel...it was bizzarre. Why would you do that? But, the crowning moment of the morning is when Broad A said to Broad B "the more layers of clothes I put on, the hotter I feel...isn't that weird?" Wait a minute...the MORE clothes you wear...the WARMER you become?! What the fuck!? Are you kidding me?! Does the press know about this!?

Those broads sure are stupid. They bother me.

P.S. A girl a work with just walked by and cut one...a loud one.

No comments: