Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Chronicals from the Can

Women who pee too long weird me out. I was in the can earlier, cause that's my style, and this broad was peeing when I got in the bathroom. She was still peeing when my business had been conducted, and I was washing my hands. That's a long pee. It must have lasted at least 30 seconds, and it was a constant stream. I mean, how does that happen? Ladies, what's the deal? Do you hold it for 3 days, then finally allow yourself to pee? Cause that's what it sounds like. What are you people, camels? The other thing that weirds me out is when it sounds like chick is using a fire hose in the next stall. The force of the urine stream must be titanic to make such a noise! Again, what's the deal? Is your pee-hole the size of a garden hose nozzle or something? Did you just chug 8 Big Gulps? It's all about moderation, ladies. Moderation is the key to happiness. Moderation in pleasure, pain and peeing. Words to live by people.

No comments: