Thursday, February 02, 2006

Adolf Chaplin

There's this guy that works on my floor, and he looks like what would happen if Hitler and Charlie Chaplin had a baby. It's eerie. Sometimes, he rides the same elevator as me, and it's all I can do not to stare at this dude. He must get hassled all the time! I mean, he did this to himself...with growing that dumb moustache and all...but damn! Hitler Chaplin! I wish I could take his picture on the sly sometime, cause he's funny looking and he makes me laugh. But, at the same time, he scares me a little. He just might be evil. Maybe the Hitler part of him is too strong, you know? But, maybe the Charlie Chaplin part is the dominant one...that would be cool. What if he's planning to breed Uber Comedians in his spare time, which we all know is the purest Aryan comedy genius this planet will ever know. I mean, that might be cool, right? No...that would be cool, no question! As long as no genocide happens this time, cause let's face it, that was fucked up. But Uber Comedians...now that would be great! And what if Adolf Chaplin is like the Head Vampire of the Uber Comedians, the most powerfully funny of them all? All humor would originate from this one dude...and he would be on my floor! That would rock! Hail Comedy! Hail Adolf Chaplin! (throws right arm in air and clicks heels together...with violence).

1 comment:

ReadBecca said...

Hmmm, what would have happened if Hitler had had a sense of humor? Very interesting question.

Adolf Chaplin. Funniest name since Retardo Montalban.