Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You know what's inappropriate to wear to work? Tube tops.



Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy a casual work place enviornment as much as the next gal, but I draw the line at anything that requires the wearer to go braless. Shut-up guys, I know you like a little swingy-swingy during the day, but this isn't about what you want, it's about what "I" want.

Let me break some things down for you good people: the gals that wear tube tops at work, don't look good in them. Buxoum blonde goddess-types ain't your coworkers, unless you happen to work at a strip club or Hooters. You're coworkers are the skinny, mousy-types who have a face like a foot, and that's who's gonna show up on Tuesday morning, rockin'it in the tube (this principal also applies to those tanktops that have the super skinny straps as well as micro mini skirts). Another truth about tube tops, women that wear them are wearing them because they want sex. Now. With whatever will have them. Which is fine, if you at "da club". I, however, do not work at "da club", so I don't need to know who's hot for it. I'd just like to assume that all my coworkers are sexless drones so I don't have to think about any of them bumpin' uglies. If I do think about a coworker gettin' down, it's a super hot dude, and I think about him gettin' down with your truly, but that's for my private time. The last thing I want to imagine is some dried-up old hag who's ovaries have long since shriveled up like raisins, bouncin' around during my status meetings hoping to get a little of the sweet-sweet over lunch. Gross. Moral of the story, for Godsake, will you cover yourself!

No comments: