Thursday, November 08, 2007

Nursing program, my Aunt Fanny!


So, I checked my junk email bin on Yahoo Mail this afternoon, and it was chocked-full of ads trying to get me to sign up for some nursing program. They obviously don’t know with whom they are messing. I would be such a piss-poor nurse, it’s retarded. Sure, I could be a nurse, I got the smarts and stuff, and I am an empathetic caregiver and all, but only with the very few people that I actually like. Everyone else can suck it. I hate people, in general. People are dumb. People are whiny. People are filthy and sticky and smelly…oh my! I have no time to put up with “people.” If you need me to fluff your pillows, wipes your drool-speckled chin and spoon-feed most excellent chicken soup (what’s made from a real chicken!), I better straight-up love your ass, otherwise, you’re screwed. And not in the sexy-goodtimes kinda way. Nursing program…(shakes head).

No comments: