Thursday, April 10, 2008

All is well in the belly of the Blogda


God bless modern science, she has delivered me from endometrial evil, yet again. Surgery went great. I had quite a bit of endometriosis behind my sly little uterus, which where erradicated with LASERS! I also had some adhesions on my 'testines and right ovary, which are now free and clear. And lastly, I had a cyst on my right ovary (that the ovary that a Dr. in DC told me was "suspicous"), so that sucker is gone too. Unfortunately, I have 3 extra holes in my belly right now, which are ailin' me something fierce, but they will close up in no time, so I ain't too mad at that. Once I go in for my follow-up appointment, I hope to get my gut-pics...I can't wait to see me from the inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.