Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wicked Sweet Nickname

Here's the thing, I can nickname like a champion. I have penned such greats as Pedophile Steve, Uncool Mike, The Senator, The Smuggler, Geezer McGee, The Breather, Stinky (a.k.a. Smelly) and many, many others. But in all my years, no one has returned the favor. I mean, I get called Bogda all the time, but that doesn't count cause it's my last name, all this accomplishes is that I feel like I'm in gym class all the time. Long have I yearned for a sweet nickname, and finally, my dreams came true. My pal Panarelli nicknamed me A-Bomb yesterday, and I freakin' dig it. It makes me sound like an Ultimate Fighting Champion! If I ever start a band, I think it should be called A-Bomb and the Magnificent Seven. And we would rock you so hard, you'd lose control of your bowels. That's hardcore rock.

4 comments:

ReadBecca said...

I always liked Boobs McGee.

Blogda said...

Boobs McGee...whatever happened to that girl? Is she peddling her wares elsewhere these days?

ReadBecca said...

She's gone. No idea where to.

David Panarelli said...

Kick it atomic style, A-Bomb!