Wednesday, January 18, 2006

You know what I hate? Tuna.

And some jerk is eating some near my cube...I can smell it. Well, honestly, I'm sure I'll be smelling it all week, cause the insensitive prick who's eating it is probably the kind of insensitive prick that would leave that tuna mess in his/her wastebasket instead of taking it to the kitchen trash. Which means, since no one ever changes the liner in the wastebaskets, that I'll be smellin' that cat's wet dream until I finally get used to it and stop noticing it...which may never come. So, tuna-eater, whoever you are: you need to be fucked...in the ass...by many people...with violence! I hate you, tuna-eater, I hope you get a rash.

3 comments:

ReadBecca said...

Mmm, tuna fish is delicious. Especially in the summer when it's too hot to eat anything else. If I lived with you, this is what would cause you to stab me 73 times in a domestic violence incident that would be headline-making news. You would be the Scott Peterson of roommates.

Blogda said...

And you would deserve the stabbing, Friend of Tuna.

Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...

No no, being Scott Peterson-like involves denial, meaning that disrespecca would accidentally "fall on" blogda's knife. 73 times.

I also like tuna.